Friday, October 2, 2009

hola

This week hasn't been very exciting. I had two parciales (tests), so I was just studying. However, I did go to the movies on 50 peso movie night, as usual, and saw The Orphan which is MESSED. Other than that, I went shopping yesterday on calle del sol and learned that they dont have the type of eyeliner I use here, only pencil or liquid, which is suuuucky--mom send me some.
Went to a bday party last night and it was fun to know everyone around and not be scared some creep was going to be creeping (there were still at least two creeps though haha) Had some of the best bizcocho (caaake) of my life. Really delicious. They like drench the cake part in milk or something so it is kind of the texture of tiramisu, very moist. Delicioso.
Other than that and personal drama, this week has been alright. But TODAY i am off to la capital!!! I am staying with the relatives of my friend michelle, I will get to see allison, saturday is the latin idols concert with Daddy Yankee, Don Omar and two others that I always forget one is bachata and prob other is merengue the first two are reggaeton! It is going to be insane, I hope I survive. So more news about that next week, babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment