Wednesday, October 28, 2009

la playa y otro


Hey,
Finally I can download dominican music, it is awesome, i am listening to chino y nacho niña bonita right now. It is so funny how songs can mean so much to someone but can mean nothing to the next person. I know i will be one of those people who listen to reggaeton and merengue in the estados unidos and people will think i am a poser but really no one can imagine what joy it brings to listen to music and recall times and places and people and to understand lyrics in not your native language.
Anyways, this weekend Allison came to visit me on viernes (friday) we went out, she met my friends, we got best empanadas ever, claro. Then saturday us and the gang went to caberete. We went to sosua and then rode motoconchos (motorcycles!!!) to the other beach town it was SOO fun, except a little scary because basically they were racing each other so we would go really fast. My face was numb when we finally got off.
Not going to lie, went skinny dipping about five times that weekend. Dont worry it was dark! What else, tomorrow i am going to volunteer for the first time ever at a guarderia (daycare) for the zona franca (free trade zone) workers. I am so excited. I love little kids. Here are some pictues of the weekend!

me and boli being awesome. My best friend/best dancer

I am so disturbed! being double teamed by creepers. Anahay is laughing on the side
The girls! me, allison, michelle, laura, anahay!

No comments:

Post a Comment