Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A good example of the architecture in Santiago: old+new--some of the new buildings are seriously awesome
How cute is this!! The big markets with lots of fruits/vegetables have kitties to kill the mousies.
The creepiest priest I have ever seen!
Río something that starts with an M runs through the city--its dirty cuz of dirt, the current is really scary and fast.
My view outside my window of the hotel I stayed at during orientation. Mountains really are right there. Cant wait to watch them get filled with snowwww!

So I am about to go on my commute into the city. I live about 2 blocks from the metro (subway) stop, takes about 20-30 minutes. Pretty sweet. Im living in a big city, its crazy! I have more fotos and obviously more stories to share. But for now I shall end with a few of my fav chilenismos (chilean slang)

que chorro/bacán= cool
choco=mullet it is sooo in style here guys
estoy curada=im druuunk
la raja=fantastico!

No comments:

Post a Comment