Monday, May 31, 2010

LA COPA MUNDIAL!!!!!!!!!!

Quedan 11 días hasta el mundial. We are almost there. World Cup time is approaching everyone, and man, is it great to be in a country where everyone loves fútbol!!!!!! So exciting. The pringles cans say: pringoooooools and everywhere there are commericals and ads about the mundial. Also, literally ever since I arrived in Chile, in FEBRUARY, I have been hearing non-stop the official world cup song. I am not exaggerating, I met my family for the first time and on the car ride home my brother played the song for me. Here it is. Sorry, I dont know how to put up videos...Doesn't it just make your heart soar!? I loooove soccer--but apparently the games are going to be at weird early times and stuff because of the stupid time difference. DAMN IT. I feel like I haven't really posted much about just living in Chile. So it is starting now. I plan to take my camera one day to try to document the madness that is the metro system. Ridic. Waaaah starting tomorrow I will have exactly 1 month and 20 days before I leave chile :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment